A WHOLE WEEK of FREE DANCE CLASSES!!
To celebrate the long anticipated return of semester 2 (who doesn't love studying), we are bringing back WELCOME WEEK, a week of free dance classes designed to provide a taste of what Flare provides for those intrigued. Both BEGINNER and EXPERIENCED dancers alike are welcome to attend, simply turn up to any GREEN class on our timetable.
- Dates: Monday 29/7 - Sunday 4/8
- Location: Jason Coleman's Ministry of Dance
- Times: Click here to see the timetable
- For more information you can check out our Facebook event
So what should I do, you ask?
- Simply turn up to any class!!
- Bring some friends (and make some new friends).
- Wear some comfortable clothing easy to move around in.
- Bring a water bottle.
- If you like, you can sign up for membership after class for $20, as this grants access to all Flare classes for the rest of the year. Simply approach one of our committee members, and they they will assist you with the sign-up process.
NOTE: gig classes on the timetable are introductions to performance events, and can be treated as casual classes