To celebrate the start of semester 1, Flare's Welcome Week has returned!!
What is Welcome Week, you ask?
- Welcome Week is an entire week of FREE dance classes for EVERYONE, members and non-members alike.
- Welcome Week is both for BEGINNER and EXPERIENCED dancers, and has HEAPS of different dance styles to try.
- Welcome Week is the perfect way to try out Flare before paying for membership (which is still super cheap).
When is Welcome Week, you ask?
- Monday 4th March - Sunday 10th March
- Check out the Timetable or the Facebook Page for class information
Where is Welcome Week, you ask?
- Classes will be held at Ministry of Dance (MOD) in North Melbourne and Elevator Studios (Elevator) in South Yarra.
- We will have committee members giving directions at major train/tram stops and escorting you to the venue, just in case you get lost.
What do I bring to Welcome Week, you ask?
- Water bottle
- Comfortable/appropriate clothing to move around easier
Membership signups will be available throughout Welcome Week for $25, which grants access to all Flare classes for the ENTIRE YEAR. Simply approach a committee member before or after class, and they will assist you signing up.
Whats the catch, you ask?
- You might have too much fun